OUR FAMILY ALL FINALLY GOT TOGETHER FOR A FAMILY PICTURE AFTER 14 YEARS! WE ALMOST HAD TO RESCHEDULE BECAUSE OF WEATHER BUT LUCKILY IN THE HOUR THAT WE WERE IN THE MOUNTAIN IT TURNED OUT PERFECT!
I LOVE that pic! you guys are all beautiful! Your nieces are so stinking cute! I can't believe how big London is. Has it really been that long since I saw her? WOW!
4 comments:
What a great family picture!! Those trees in the background are beautiful! LaSal Mountains I assume... =D Got to love Fall colors!
what a beautiful family picture!!!Love the scenery!!
I'm loving the fallen tree you are all posing around! Good choice to get together for the picture in the Fall, nothing beats those gorgeous leaves!
I LOVE that pic! you guys are all beautiful! Your nieces are so stinking cute! I can't believe how big London is. Has it really been that long since I saw her? WOW!
Post a Comment