

This passed weekend Stephen and I got the chance to go to the Bronco game. We were so bundled up, i even had hand and feet warmers in to warm me up even more.I have a lady I do hair for that gave us tickets to go to the game. Little did we know they were box seats, with a great parking pass right up front. The day of the game she called and said she couldnt make it so we actually ended up getting to take my 2 cousins from Boulder. It was a lot of fun but I had the flu for 2 days, so it made it rough sitting @ the game. Luckily I could always go inside to warm up!! Hopefully we can go again someday, it was a lot of fun!!
2 comments:
That sounds like a great time! And cute pic of you two! Hope your Christmas has been VERY merry! :)
FINALLY you put new pictures on!! hehe i like them
Post a Comment