Sunday, June 15, 2008

STARS

My girls that are ages 4th-6th grade getting ready to go on for their hip hop dance! We took 1st at the first competition and 2nd at the second! They do awesome
The silly girls getting ready to go on for the production number. "Workin over time"


I'm leaving tuesday the 17th to Las Vegas for Nationals. Its my 2nd year of teaching dance and I love it. We had kinda a rough year but we have pulled it together and its been so fun! I think the girls are going to do really well!

3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Good luck to you guys! Hope you all have fun! They are cute girls!

Kim said...

Stephen and Lindsey,

I was so glad when Kelly told me you had started a blog page. I love all of the pictures, especially from the wedding. I hope that all goes well on the house, that is a lot of stress but well worth it. We hope that maybe we will see you soon.

Chris, Kim and Kids

Kim said...

Lindsey,

I was so glad you were able to come to our kids party. I am sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk, it was chaos. You asked about my scrapbooking pages. I made those but I did use a computer scrapbooking elements and Adobe photoshop 6. I have scrapbooked forever but just recently discovered digital scrapbooking a few months ago and I love it! If you want more info on it let me know and I can send you the name of some great sites. Kelly has my email address I think. Thanks again for coming and we hope to see you and Stephen soon!

Kim