
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Are house so far!
Are house is coming along great! We have got the plumbing, heating and cooling done inside. they are just starting the electrical sometime this week! the roof is all done and the windows are in now. Its all coming together great. I need to get a picture of the back side, so you can see the basement side! We think the insulation and drywall will start within 2 weeks!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love this house I am so happy for you guys!
Oh I am so jealous! Your house is going to be so beautiful! YAY! Can't wait to see it finished!
It's looking great! I finally got up to see it. I love the layout and I was telling Steven how much I liked your walk out basement. I still can't believe how quickly your getting it done!
Post a Comment