Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I TURNED 24!!!

This was such a great birthday! We had most of are family at my parents house for dinner and cake and icecream. I have the greatest husband ever! He got me tickets to "So you think you can dance" the tour, that will be in Salt lake city in Sept! I cant wait!! My parents and stephen also got me a baby blue beach cruiser. I have really enjoyed riding it to work lately, plus it saves on gas! I got a lot of other great gifts, clothes, money, jewelry, etc. thanx everybody! I also got a great new bag from sydney. I got called to be the Beehives teacher so she got me a new bag for my new calling! Im so far really enjoying teaching the girls!

MY SISTER SYDNEY GOT CREATIVE WITH MAKING ME A "L" POLKA DOT CAKE! SHE EVEN PUT SOME SPARKLERS IN WITH THE CANDLES! THANX SYD!!!

5 comments:

Swasey family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Thank you for coming in on your birthday to do my hair!Love ya girl.

The Stubbs said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! Do you feel old yet? Love ya!

Jennie Minor said...

oops I clicked on the wrong one to say happy bday! Love the cake! Syds got talent!

wild murdocks said...

Yippy! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!

Brittany said...

lindsey!!! this is brittany from the B.L.! do you remember me? (name was Reynolds)... anyway, found you on jennie focker's blog and just wanted to say hi! i was stoked to see you! you look so great... i just moved up to salt lake and quit so i get to stay home with my little one now (finally!)... hopefully we'll talk to you soon...